Monday, November 2, 2009

Oak Tree

I started cutting on this tree a month or so back, a little at a time but my sister decides to let this guy finish it. He made a few cuts and said his saw would not run and wanted his money. So she paid him for what he had done. The bad part is he cut the lower limbs and I couldn't climb up to the top to finish it. I had been using my 32 ft. ladder and climbing up from there, so I rented a 50 ft. lift. I use a sturdy bucket truck at work sometimes, but the lift was pretty flimsy. I was able to get it cut down safely thanks to Dixie Rents and my friends.






































Oh also I had 4 people stop and want my business card.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

that's pretty funny people asked for your business card...you need to post a picture of the front of the house with it completely down. Mom is probably glad she wasn't there she would have been a nervous wreck

Bill's Big Bamboo said...

Business cards ?? Do you do blacktop ?? How about chimney cleaning ?? Do you have a website where you list prices ??